-->

Pages

Iklan Anda Disini

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Perhatian

Lepas Follow Aku Korang Tinggalkan La Jejak Kat cBOX, Senang Aku Nak Follow Balek..TQ

Friday, December 30, 2011

The Most Painful Pain










People always said that a mother that gave birth had the most painful pain,
Some sad dying is the most painful pain,
But for me,
"FEELING THE PAIN WITHOUT NO ONE KNOW ABOUT OUR PAIN IS THE MOST PAINFUL PAIN."
Yup, i'm not a person that will tell everybody about my problems.
Not even my parents.
Because that will only make them worried about it.
Ha3... So I just stand it with my own self.
I just tell them when i'm OK and recovered from certain problems.
Its Hard, But by doing that it gave me more strength to start a head.
Yeah... I have buddies,
Some of them who close to me will ask me about my problem when they detect it,
Ha3...some are just friends...
I don't know why i didn't share my problems,
Even my friends always tell me their problems. ha3...
Is it i didn't or i can't...ha3...
What ever lah..hu2...
apa-apa pun hidup kena enjoy & need to be go on till the end of life right ???
Peace Yaw...!!!

0 comments:

Menarik Sekarang !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...