-->

Pages

Iklan Anda Disini

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Perhatian

Lepas Follow Aku Korang Tinggalkan La Jejak Kat cBOX, Senang Aku Nak Follow Balek..TQ

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Migraines and Headaches

Ohh...

I had it enough....

Maybe its a Test from Him,
Alhamdulillah..
But
The headache, pergh...x tahan...
B'guling-guling tahan saket doew..
I just got my 3rd injection which cos RM 75/ injection...
Its throbbing my head....
Minggu nie jek da 5 hari aku x g kerja...
Mang saket giler vavi...
When i ask my Doc on how to dissapear this migraines forever..
She Said "The exact causes of migraines are unknown

Then I said UNKNOWN????
Kidding Me??

Although she said that they are related to changes in the brain as well as to genetic causes

People with migraines may inherit the tendency to be
affected by certain migraine triggers,
Macam penat sangat ker, silau matahari, cuaca berubah2, coklat oun jd mangse gak dll...

So now, Doc suruh aku cari apa punca aku Migraine..
Ha3... Bertambah pening kepale aku...
Orang tanya dia dia tanya kita balik...ha3...
But one thing I know is several of my relative did have migraines..


So... its obvious it's genetic causes...
But to find the thing that pull the trigger..
huh..susah...

adeyh..

So Sengal....

0 comments:

Menarik Sekarang !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...